edCount is a small, woman-owned business conducting work primarily through fixed price or time and materials contracts directly with states or other stakeholder organizations. In a significant portion of that work edCount serves as a subcontractor to universities, private or not-for-profit organizations, and states. Frequently this work is directly funded by the federal government through requests for proposals to which edCount responds as a partner with the prime contractor.
The key contractual elements required for doing business with edCount are:
- an agreed upon statement of work, including the specific tasks to be completed,
- a list of deliverables,
- scheduled milestones,
- billing schedule and terms of payment, and
- general terms and conditions.
We will begin work immediately upon receipt of a duly authorized contract.
For information about contracting with edCount, please contact us at bsmucker@edCount.com, or call Beth at (202) 895-2783.
To more directly and expeditiously serve federal agencies, edCount holds a Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) contract with the U.S. General Services Administration:
Contract Number: GS-10F-0108Y
Contract Period: Through December 13, 2016
Contact: Beth Smucker
Special Item Numbers (SINs) Awarded:
- SIN 874-1: Consulting Services
- SIN 874-2: Facilitation Services
- SIN 874-3: Survey Services
The following list is an illustrative and non-exhaustive sample of the services clients may procure from edCount, LLC via the MOBIS contracting vehicle:
- Management or strategy consulting,
- Program planning, audits, and evaluations,
- Studies, analyses, scenarios, and reports relating to an agency’s mission-oriented business programs or initiatives, such as education studies, regulatory or policy studies, and preparedness studies,
- Executive/management coaching services,
- Policy and regulation development assistance,
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203,
- Leading or facilitating group briefings and discussions, enabling focused decision-making,
- Preparing and providing draft and final reports relating to the facilitated issues,
- Survey planning, design, and development,
- Pretest/pilot surveying,
- Assessing reliability and validity of data,
- Conducting/administering surveys,
- Analyses of quantitative and qualitative survey data,
- Production of reports related to the survey, and
- Briefings of results to stakeholders.
Interested clients are invited to acquire our services through the MOBIS vehicle, and may find more information about this process, as well as our price list, here.