edCount’s energetic and dedicated staff bring a wide range of experience and knowledge to the work they perform for our clients.
edCount staff have worked at all levels of the education enterprise as:
- classroom teachers, including years spent teaching English language learners and students with disabilities;
- district-level administrators, focusing principally on standards, assessment, and accountability;
- program administrators in state education agencies;
- facilitators of professional development sessions, taskforces, and peer support activities;
- consultants to the U.S. Department of Education, conducting evaluations of Federal programs and supporting other Federal endeavors;
- consultants to independent advocacy organizations; and
- parents of school-aged children.